- Enjoy your stay!
- All visitors should report to Reception on arrival.
- Pitches will be available for tents and touring caravans from 1pm. Please notify us if expected arrival time is after 6pm.
- Please have consideration for other guests and keep noise levels or disturbance to a minimum, particularly between 10pm and 8am.
- Please drive carefully on the park and do not exceed 5mph.
- Sorry, no campfires.
- BBQs and cooking appliances must be raised off the ground.
- Dogs are not permitted on the site without prior permission. All dogs must be kept on leads at all times, if permission is granted.
- Please dispose of all litter appropriately.
- If feeding the birds, please use appropriate bird food only – no food waste.
- Children must not be left unattended at any time.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted.
- Pitch availability is limited to 14 days maximum unless by prior arrangement.
- Visitors with tents or touring caravans are required to vacate their pitch by 12 noon on day of departure. Any visitor wishing to extend their stay must inform us before midday.
- Our customers visit our site to enjoy the peace and tranquility. If anyone does not respect this, the site manager and team reserve the right to refuse them admission or ask them to leave the site at any time. If you are asked to leave in these circumstances, no monies will be refunded.
Call 07590 840770 to book your stay or for more information, or send an email enquiry.
* Ask us about caravan storage.